Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 8, 2015

Ex-NFLers slam Tom Brady over ex-Affleck nanny photos

Christine Ouzounian wearing Tom Brady’s Super Bowl rings
Scandal hit Ben Affleck again this week when photos surfaced of his former nanny, 28-year-old Christine Ouzounian, living the high life with him aboard a private jet.
The bigger scandal? That she was sporting four Super Bowl rings belonging to fellow passenger Tom Brady.
Brady’s fellow football players balked at the notion of a pigskin king parading around with all his jewels.
Modal Trigger
Michael StrahanPhoto: Getty Images
“I saw the picture and was like, ‘What the heck is he doing carrying around all his rings?’ ” former Giant Michael Strahan told The Post’s Dana Schuster.
Retired Giant Shaun O’Hara has one 2008 Super Bowl ring and says most active players don’t wear their rings, “because they don’t want to dwell on the past.
“By no means do I wear the ring for a random night out,” he told The Post’s Tashara Jones.
Though there’s no word of what Brady’s wife Gisele Bündchen thinks, “I know my wife would not want the nanny wearing my Super Bowl rings,” said Damien Woody, who played for the New England Patriots and has two Super Bowl rings. “I have my rings locked up.”
Modal Trigger
Ben Affleck and Tom Brady

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét